Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Engineer Intern
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist.
* College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
* College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 6% through out academics.
* Should learn coding languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
* Must have basic understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
* Should have basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
* Must participate as a member of development team.
* Should complete development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
* Should participate in code reviews.
* Should prepare and execute unit tests.
* Should apply growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
* Should perform work assigned by others.
* Must be accountable for own work.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.