Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
* Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
* Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Candidate must have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
* Candidate must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Candidate should have knowledge of storage systems, storage Interconnect protocols or host operating systems will be a big plus.