Organization : Hewlett-Packard
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies.
* We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications.
* Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help.
* We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
* Must also have basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
* Should have experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
* Must have hands on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Coded UI_C#(mandatory to have hand coding knowledge) is mandatory.
* Must be an expertise in Test Automation Frameworks (Hybrid Framework) is mandatory.
* Must have experience in TFS & MTM is mandatory.
* Should have minimum knowledge in Coded UI/MTM is mandatory.
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should have ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.