Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Networking
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
* Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
*Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have minimum 0 – 2 years of working experience.
* Candidate must have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
* Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Candidate must have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
* Candidate must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Candidate should have knowledge of storage systems, storage Interconnect protocols or host operating systems will be a big plus.
* Candidate must execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Candidate should participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.