Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Information Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
* Must have limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
* Should have basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
* Must have existing product with supervision.
* Should analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.
* Must design and develop written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
* Must code, build, compile, and test online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
* As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements.
* Should develop standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
* Must interface with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.