Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills,mastery in English and local language.
* Should perform codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications and BIOS/UEFI.
* Must execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
* Must participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Must respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
* Must begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
* Should work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.