Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Intern Trainee Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have understanding of Computer Science Concepts and basic programming knowledge in any one area C/C++/Java.
* Must have good administrative skills.
* Must have good Learning ability and communication skills.
* Should have purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful hands-on experience to students to contribute to real business deliverables.
* Must have engagement will be in the Telco domain and using HPE CMS Product suite, involving implementation/customization/support activities.
* Should participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Must designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
* Should develop software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Should have intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
* Should be willing to work in the Night shifts
* Must have developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
* Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Must have good teamwork skills.