Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Must have code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
* Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
* Must participate as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Should have demonstrated advanced capabilities to develop custom programs, scripts, etc. enhancing off-the-shelf products or established tools.
* Should proficient in relevant programming and scripting languages
* Must have previous experience working in public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
* Should strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills.
* Should have ability to work independently.