|Job Role||Software Developer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be a self starter willing to learn and adopt newer technologies such as SAP HANA.
- Should participate as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Must complete code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Should participate in code review.
- Must prepare and execute Unit tests under supervision.
- Must applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Must typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- Should include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Should have undergone Internship in reputed organization
- Must have experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SQL Server/Oracle.
- Should have basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
- Must contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
- Must be designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Must have knowledge on software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com