Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong Computer Science fundamentals.
* Must have demonstrated good knowledge of , e.g. Data Structures, Algorithmic complexity, Operating Systems, RDBMS
* Should have college-level experience in Core Java OR .NET or any other industry standard programming language
* Should have working knowledge of any one of following Windows/Linux/ Windows environment.
* Students who have experience with Linux shell scripting experience would be an added advantage
* Must have working knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.
* Should have ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
* Must have ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a wider team
* Must be a part of a highly talented team of IT Developers building industry standard business solutions for HP’s Digital Customer experience
* Must assist the team with analysis, design, testing and documentation for new IT solutions being built.
* Should be able to assist the team in research on new technology / tools , conduct evaluation and provide read outs to team leads.
* Must have experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.