Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
* Must develop software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Must be able to determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Should have knowledge on codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
* Must execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Must have develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Must participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
* Should communicate project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
* Must own the research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
* Must represent the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
* Should collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
* Should utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.