Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design and integrate quality requirements, processes, and practices into testing of the server programs.
* Must analyze and review new product and solution designs and specifications for potential quality issues.
* Must provide feedback and propose change to improve product quality and minimize risk of failures.
* Should perform root-cause analysis and develop recommendations for resolution.
* Must effectively communicate product and process issue to product stakeholders.
* Should represent quality engineering team for all phases of project.
* Should be able to collaborate with management and development partners to reduce defects and improve quality.
* Must review reports, test data, and process results for assigned components and subsystems to identify trends and issues.
* Must have good E2E testing knowledge with Integration & System testing.
* Should be working on different OS (Linux, Windows, SLES, VMware).
* Must have good knowledge on Server hardware handling along with Firmware & hardware update.
* Must have automation knowledge with Python.
* Should have storage and Network testing skills will be an added advantage.