|Job Role||Software Engineer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Must design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
- Must perform codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Must develop software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
- Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Must participate as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Must have good & effective communication skills
- Must be good analytical and logical thinker
- Must have good self motivation skills
- Must be a fast learner and able to work in any pace environments
- Must have good programming and debugging skill knowledge
- Should be get technically fit it any type of new technologies
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com