Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products.
* Must determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
* Should develop software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
* Must code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
* Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products
* Must have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
* Must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.