|Job Role||Support Engineer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Must have good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Should have working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Must have basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage
- Must have troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in customer environment
- Must share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Must present action plan to customer and take consent. Also ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network. 7/9/2018
- Should replicate customer environment in Lab
- Must escalate the issue in timely manner
- Must keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Must contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
- Must be designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Must have knowledge on software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com