Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
* Must have good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
* Must have understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
* Should have experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end userbusiness requests.
* Must have knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
* Must be good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
* Must have basic organizational and analytical skills.
* Should participate as a member of an IT technical team.
* Should support Laptop and Troubleshooting hardware related issues
* Must be installing firmware’s and drivers and memory cards
* Must be debugging laptop and other network issues
* Must be raising service request, incident and change management.
* PCCOE Image for laptops
* Should perform troubleshooting Window OS related issues.
* Must be helping setup printers and supporting related issues.
* Must have knowledge of installation and administration support of Windows
* Should be installing, deploying and resolving technical issues on client PCs and laptops hardware/software.
* Must be coordinating with global IT teams for hardware and software issues for laptops Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
* Must assist with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.