|Job Role||System Developer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Must have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Must apply basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Must use professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Should develop expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Must act as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Must exercise independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Must have Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Must have good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Should have working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Must have basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- Must have ACSA certification will be added advantage
- Must keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com