|Job Role||Test Engineer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must perform code and program test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Must develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Must participate as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Must have experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Must have ACSA certification will be added advantage
- Must keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com