Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Operations Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should assess security of existing IT infrastructure against HP Cybersecurity policies and/or industry best practices.
* Must manage HP’s vulnerability assessment processes.
* Should define metrics to quantify risks.
* Must develop/tune scan/audit policies.
* Should run complex analyses on vulnerabilities and security issues, and uses in-depth research to drive HP’s remediation process.
* Must detect vulnerabilities in existing on-premises technologies, but with a focus in go-forward environment such as public cloud IaaS/PaaS services – AWS, Azure, etc.
* Should evaluate security-relevant infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Web Proxies, Firewalls, etc. against HP policy and industry best practices.
* Should recommend improvement to HP’s security policies based on observed deficiencies.
* Must evaluate network/firewall change requests vs. HP policies and industry best practices.
* Should combine industry expertise with a thorough understanding of information and security technology to direct development of remediation or mitigation plans.
* Must recommend and coordinates the development, enhancement, organization, and maintenance of HP’s security assessment solutions and processes.
* Should act as an extended part of the Incident Monitoring and Response team when required.
* Should develop and maintains internal Cyber security tools and solutions.
* Should have demonstrated advanced capabilities to develop custom programs, scripts, etc. enhancing off-the-shelf products or established tools.
* Should proficient in relevant programming and scripting languages
* Must have previous experience working in public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
* Should strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills.
* Should have ability to work independently.