|Job Role||Software Engineer|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must design limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Must analyze design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Must execute and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application
- Must identify and debug issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Should participate as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Must collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Must be using software systems design tools and languages.
- Should have ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Must have knowledge on software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com