Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Support Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Should not have any history backlogs.
* Should be resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system
* Must be providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
* Should be assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences and adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
* Must be proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence and providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
* Should be representing and leading an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Should have intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
* Should be willing to work in the Night shifts
* Must have developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
* Must have good teamwork skills.
* Group Discussion
* Soft Skill Round
* Technical Round
* Operations Round
* HR Interview