Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Should not have any history backlogs.
* Should be working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues. Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
* Must be successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
* Should respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
* Must begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
* Should work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
* Should articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
* Must have computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
* Must have demonstrated problem solving skills.
* Must have accuracy in data entry.
* Should have excellent fluency in language to be supported.
* Must have experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.\
* Must have familiarity with computer technology.
* Should have knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.