Organization : Hewlett Packard
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.hp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in IT Technical support/service desk is preferred
* Should be flexible to work in any shift including night shifts
* Must have knowledge of troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over phone.
* This involves working across different time zones
* Should take calls from global customers and provide the right response,positively and professionally
* Must have experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types
* Should have understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Must perform code and program enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
* Should execute established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
* Must begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
* Must work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.