HPCL is termed as Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India. HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in the country producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. HPCL is recruiting freshers as Officers Grade B across India with the required educational qualifications to fill the position and vacancies available.
List Of Vacancies:
Officers Grade B:
* Must have completed BE/B Tech from the respective disciplines or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 60,000/- – 1,80,000/- PM
* Must have maximum age limit of 25 years i.e. candidates born on or after 30.6.1993 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Candidates appearing in a GATE paper which is different from their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
* The Gate marks for the year 2018 only will be considered for this recruitment process a candidate can apply against one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be allowed to sit for both roles
* On the basis of valid GATE 2018 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
* In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL/-