Organization : HSBC
Job Role : MIHY Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc(Any Graduate)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company. The origins of the bank lie mainly in Hong Kong and to a lesser extent in Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.The company was first formally incorporated in 1866. The company continues to see both the United Kingdom and Hong Kong as its home markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
* Should have strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
* Must have sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
* Must be able to communicate well in English and local languages
* Must focus on ensuring the highest level of customer service to the customers visiting the Branch.
* Should be of Global Premier Standards MIHY will be responsible for meeting and greeting all customers to set a lasting impression, while at the same time providing emergency services to local and global premier customers.
* Must understand customers banking needs to further generate leads and cross-sell references which can be converted by premier staff.
* Should also be responsible for educating customers about the bank, our products, maintaining premier centre hygiene etc and ensure quicker turn around times in the lobby so that customers are not kept waiting.
* Must follow-up with customers on their service experience and suggesting new initiatives which can be implemented to improve service quality.
* Must ensure that the Emergency encashment process & documentation is followed as per the required guidelines & for Premier as per the Global Premier guidelines.
* Should follow-up to ensure progress on the sales activity post customer hours.
* Must migrate routine customer transactions to alternate delivery channels through ongoing customer education
* Must be provide able support to the RMs and Service Managers.