Organization : HTC Global
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.mphasis.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 5th – 13th April 2018 ( 10 AM Onwards)
HTC Global Services Inc., is an Indian IT/BPO services provider based out of USA. Its major operations are in Troy, Michigan and India. HTC Global Services Inc., was founded in 1990, as a Michigan, USA based privately owned information technology and business process outsourcing services company. Madhava Reddy is the President and CEO of the company. In 2014, the company acquired CareTech Solutions, a US based Healthcare IT services provider. CareTech now operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of HTC and provides IT services and solutions primarily to the Healthcare providers in USA. In May 2017, HTC Global Services acquired Cyber which is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company for 93 million US dollars.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* HTC Global Services, a multinational organization in the ITES space, is recruiting freshers and experienced graduates for the position of Data Entry/Data Conversion
* Must have excellent communication skills (English) and customer handling skills.
* Should possess technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
* Must process & have behavioral Skills.
* Should be willing to work in shifts.
* Must have knowledge on Operating the computer, OS and Knowledge base navigation
* Must have MS Office knowledge.
* Must perform Level 1/2/3 troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom and COTS applications,
* Must have exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in the knowledgebase.
* Must have remote desktop troubleshooting. Escalate complex incidents/requests to upstream technical groups
* Should update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions
* Must be doing remote desktop troubleshooting.
* Must respond to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLA’s.
* Must have knowledge on logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
* Must be escalating complex incidents/requests to upstream technical groups.
* Must have operating the computer, OS and Knowledge base navigation.
* Must need to work in global standard work environment.
* Must have knowledge of performance linked incentives.
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd
No:3, GST Road,
Vandalur, Chennai 600048.
Ph: 044 22759030
Land Mark: Next to Indian Oil petrol bunk, near Sangeetha hotel and opposite to BS Abdur Rahman University