|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Employment Type & Job ID||Full Time – (280497BR)|
|Year Of Pass||2018 & 2019|
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition.
- Must have completed any Bachelor’s Degree(Preferably IT/CSC) from a recognized university.
- Should have an average aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Must explore career opportunities while actively learning and applying emerging technologies, bridging the gap between your education and applying your skills to client challenges .
- Will get on-the-job learning working with teams interacting directly with client projects and doing work that matters
- Should create strong connections with peers, managers and mentors to provide diverse project exposure, career coaching and feedback for development and growth
- Must be defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
- Must have demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Should be defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- Must have ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Must have professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.