|Job Role||Technical Associate|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience with good communication skills
- Must ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Should have demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Must utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Must have ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Should have ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Must have knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Must be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Should be handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Must be providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Should be collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Must be providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Must access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- Must learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com