Organization : IBM
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C# & .Net
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Interns need to bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.
* Projects done at intern ships are targeted towards top conferences and journals. Most of our interns have been successful in the past in publishing their papers in top conferences.
* Projects completed during the intern ships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
* The projects that the students participate in are also of interest to the universities that they come from and help increase collaborations with the universities.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should not have any standing areas.
* Candidate must be flexible to work in any of the work locations.
* Candidate must have willingness to learn new technologies.
* Candidate should have good problem solving skills.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Computer Science, Mathematical Science and Services Science, Management & Engineering and related.