Organization : IBM
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have the opportunity to work closely with an outstanding research team on challenging problems that range from leading-edge exploratory work to prototyping real-world systems and applications.
* Should have during the internship, the students will also have the opportunity to participate in the dynamic technical environment of the largest industrial research organization in the world and network with other students in different fields from other universities.
* Should have ability to pick up new areas of work
* Must be able to guide a team of lesser experienced professionals
* Should need to bring in fresh ideas and perspectives to the lab and help us conduct world-class research, thus creating impact.
* Must have projects completed during the internships become part of larger research projects at IBM.
* Must have people management and leadership skills.
* Must be able to analyze causes using existing techniques or tools,
* Should prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
* Must challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
* Must work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
* Should be able to understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
* May directly influence people in own project.
* Must be accountable for individual or team results.