Organization : IBM
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
* Should be able to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
* Must have good problem solving skills i.e., recognize job-related problems.
* Must analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
* Must be challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
* Should work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
* Must understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
* Should directly influence people in own project.
* Should be accountable for individual or team results.
* Must contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
* Should have flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.