Organization : IBM
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should have knowledge in security/Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Web Technology/Applied Electronics
* Should be a technical and Professional Expertise
* Should have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Should be able to learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Must have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
* Should have professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
* Should draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
* Should be able to recognize job-related problems.
* Must be able to analyze causes using existing techniques or tools,
* Should prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
* Must challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
* Must work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
* Should be able to understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
* May directly influence people in own project.
* Must be accountable for individual or team results.
* May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
* Must have flexibility willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.