Organization : IBM
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have automated testing experience
* Should have Windows/Linux/UNIX experience
* Must have knowledge of Software testing or development background
* Should have knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Java or Java scripts, Linux shell scripting)
* Must have knowledge of a variety of web application technologies (Web 2.0, JSON, REST) and best practices
* Should be assisting in designing & implementing automated testing tools & frameworks
* Must be developing automated test frameworks, scripts & tools
* Must be supporting remote QA team (training, troubleshooting)
* Should be providing regular feedback on automated test results to QA and Development
* Must be developing and executing test plans. Evaluating compatibility of programs with existing hardware and software
* Should be responsible for accurate documentation and communication to facilitate elimination of problems and to create efficient fixes