Organization : IBM
Job Role : Software Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
* Candidate should work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
* Candidate should understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
* Candidate should directly influence people in own project.
* Candidate should impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results.
* Candidate may contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
* Candidate must have flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should have good problem solving skills.
* Candidate should be a effective team player.
* Online Aptitude & Business Communication Test
* Technical Round
* HR Round