|Job Role||Application Developer|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should understand the complete business rules created against the end to end processes
- Must identify the issue and fix itSkills using webMethods 7.1
- Must develop software solutions using WebMethods middleware as the driver for integrating many client applications.
- Must have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- Must have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Should have overall experience in webMethods development
- Should have Knowledge on architectural design
- Must have extensive development experience using Software AG’s webMethods Developer and webMethods flow language
- Should proven knowledge on Trading Network Server, JDBC(Java Database Connectivity), SAP Adapter configuration
- Must have working experience on Enterprise server and cluster environment
- Must knowledge on BPM(Business Process Management), web services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), SQL(Structured Query Language) Server/Oracle
- Must have proven communication skill required.
- Must have problem solving experience required
- Must create working proof of concept for projects
- Must analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills
- Should be good problem solver
- Must have good inter personal skills and must be a effective team player
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com