|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2016,2017 & 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Must have Communication/Negotiation skills
- Must draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Must recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
- Must challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Must focus on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- Must design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Should have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Must have proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Must have superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Must have ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Must be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- Should partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com