|Job Role||Devops Engineer|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong architectural background in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM SoftLayer etc.
- Should have experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc.
- Must be experienced in DevOps tools like JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Mesos etc with expertise on few.
- Must have strong understanding and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc. Credentials in designing any such offering will be an additional plus.
- Should have thought leadership, out of box thinking and future readiness.
- Must have experience in building a DevOps culture into distributed teams Dev & Ops teams.
- Must have experience in security architecture for infrastructure, application and data layers would be a plus.
- Should have decision-making & analytical abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience in DevOps estimations, assessments and solutioning is desired.
- Should have experience in infrastructure solutioning is a plus.
- Must have knowledge/experience in architecting and implementing of ‘Infrastructure as Code’ using any Devops tools is a plus.
- Must have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- Must learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Must work with a team of highly motivated architects and software developers to create hybrid cloud solutions
- Must participate in developing complex ‘First of a Kind’ solutions using IBM and open-source tools and platforms.
- Must be taking direction from IBM Distinguished Engineers and other key leaders, the developers act as subject matter experts to architect and develop the leading edge solutions for IBM’s clients
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com