|Job Role||Project Trainee|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good Spoken and written English skills
- Must have knowledge on C,C++ & Java, Angular JS, HTML 5, Scripting Languages
- Must have database knowledge on SQL
- Must have hand on experience on using Eclipse Framework tool
- Must be required to have a combination of hands-on Programming expertise and acumen for solving business problems using quantitative methods.
- Must define, design, Implement and test software applications based on host of technology platforms viz #.Net, Java, Android etc.
- Must interact with the Project Teams to define scope, project plan, user stories, sprint planning, DOD, etc.,
- Must have hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Should be writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.
- Should understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Must manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Should interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Must create working proof of concept for projects
- Must analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills
- Should be good problem solver
- Must have good inter personal skills and must be a effective team player
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com