|Job Role||Software Analyst|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must create initial order submission
- Should be placing of order
- Must create, Maintain and Update information and accuracy in the asset repositories
- Must initiate actions required to close open asset variances
- Should correlate contract information to asset repository records
- Must have financial management of IBM and client owned assets
- Should have software entitlements and renewals
- Must have administration of warranty periods
- Should have maintenance of contracts and leases
- Must have monthly asset reports to client
- Should access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- Must learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- Must have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- Must have Order Management or Asset Management background
- Should facilitate Inventory Capture and annual Physical Inventory Taking(PIT) as required
- Must have hardware Asset Tracking and reporting
- Must have proven MS Excel skills
- Should have proven data analytical skills
- Must have proven communication skills
- Should interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Must create working proof of concept for projects
- Must analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills
- Should be good problem solver
- Must have good inter personal skills and must be a effective team player
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com