Organization : IBM
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have proven knowledge in data structures and algorithms
* Must have proven coding, analytical, debugging, database and troubleshooting skills
* Must have passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development
* Should have knowledge of software development/life cycle process.
* Must have passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing.
* Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
* Should have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Must have people management and leadership skills.
* Must be able to analyze causes using existing techniques or tools,
* Should prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
* Must challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
* Must work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
* Should be able to understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.