Organization : IBM
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have proven communication skills
* Should have knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
* Must have awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
* Should have relevant technical experience.
* Must have ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
* Must have user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
* Must have questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
* Must be open to work in shifts
* Should ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
* Must have ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
* Must have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Must have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
* Must perform remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Must perform problem cause analysis
* Should resolve routine customer problem