Organization : IBM
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have fluency in English
* Must have proven communication skills
* Should have knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
* Must have awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
* Must have ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
* Must user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
* Should have probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
* Must be open to work in shifts
* Should have ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
* Must have ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
* As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac
* Should handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users –
* Must remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Must perform problem cause analysis
* Should resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
* Must have remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Should perform problem cause analysis
* Must resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
* Should have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Must learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you