|Job Role||Technical Associate|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in the company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience with proven communication skills
- Must ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Must have ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Should have proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Must have time management and prioritization skills.
- Must utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Should have ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Must have knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating
- Should be part of the technical experts driven by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
- Must have complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Must remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Should perform problem cause analysis
- Must collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Must anticipate customer needs and effectively address concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Should effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention
- Must provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com