Organization : IBM
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Only graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Candidates must be enterprising and have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
* Must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
* Should have proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
* Should partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
* Must have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Must have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
* Must not have any active backlogs.
* Should have good system management skills.
* Should plan & amp and deliver technical trainings and knowledge sessions to IBM Customers.
* Must be exposure to Unix/Windows and Linux and Security is a added advantage.
* Must have experience in Application development, networking and security.
* Should have ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well.