Organization : IBM
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Must be responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of IBM and multi-vendor systems and components, including hardware, networking products, software and operating systems.
* Must perform primary technical interface with customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services as required by the customer.
* Must be able to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with service delivery, technical support and operational services for the customer account(s).
* When critical situations occur, they are the IBM technical interface to customers and manage the situation until the problem is fixed.
* Should perform remote Infrastructure support delivery
* Should perform problem cause analysis
* Should resolve routine customer problem
* Should have ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
* Must have ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
* Must have strong computer skills
* Should have excellent customer service orientation
* Must have neutral accent
* Must be working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening, night and graveyard shifts.
* Project works 24×7 in various shifts and can vary depending on geographies supported
* Candidate should not have any backlogs in order to qualify for interview and selection process
* Must be a effective team player
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills and inter personnel skills.