Organization : IBM
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
* Must have exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
* Must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
* Should have proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
* Should will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
* Should have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
* Will be focusing on individual/team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
* Should design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.