Organization : IBM
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Should not have any active backlogs.
* Should be responsible to Development and Testing of z Firmware systems. Interlock with stake holders and collect detailed feed backs from customer, IBM sales/presales and other internal teams.
* Should be responsible to connect with Global teams & Collaborate effectively and deliver key functionalities from India labs.
* Should follow Design Thinking Principles.
* Must design and development of z firmware systems, Platform management & Tools development.
* Should follow Agile principles for firmware development, also Playback / demo the deliverables with key stake holders.
* Must ensure the quality of the product before delivery – As discussed and expected by z Systems Firmware org.
* Should plan & amp and deliver technical trainings and knowledge sessions to IBM Customers.
* Must be exposure to Unix/Windows and Linux and Security is a added advantage.
* Must have experience in Application development, networking and security.
* Should have ability to pick up new areas and work on a Consultant Profile as well.
* Should access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
* Should learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
* Should have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
* Must have proven exp in UML Modeling, Design Patterns
* Should have proven exp on with Core Java.
* Must be able to proven exp on with scripting languages Python,Perl,Shell.