Organization : IBM
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3-4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 21 st Feb – 25 th Feb ( 11 AM – 3 PM)
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Should have proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Dial-up
* Must have proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
* Should be Fluent in English
* Should be willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
* Selected candidates should be able to need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North America, & AP.
* Should requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Should have good troubleshooting and problem skills.
* Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
* Should be flexible to work in any of the office location.
* Should have good communication skills.
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, 3B
Phase 2, Madhapur,Hyderabad, 500081