Organization : IBM
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ibm.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 2 nd – 6 th August 2016 (10 AM – 2 PM)
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
* Candidate must have proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
* Candidate must also have proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options.
* Candidate should have good troubleshooting skills.
* Candidate should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Candidate must be able to relocate to any of the location in the ibm offices.
* Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End
* Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.