Organization : Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Role : Clerk
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 37,000/- PM & Above
No.of Vacancies : 7883
Website : www.ibps.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 03-10-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks
List Of Vacancies:
* Clerk – 7883
* Must have completed Any Graduation/Degree in respective to the requirement of position from a recognised university or its equivalent
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates Who completed their graduation recently can also attend but their results should be declared before 05-09-2017.
* Must have Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
* Must have proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 37,000/- PM or extra allowances.
* Must be having Lower age limit of 20 years and upper age limit of 28 years and age relaxation is applicable according to their caste.
* Preliminary Examination
1. English – 30 Marks
2.Numerical Ability – 35 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks
* Main Examination
1. General Awareness – 50 Marks
2. English – 40 Marks
3. Computers – 60 Marks
4. Aptitude – 50 Marks
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Ts 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 03-10-2017
* Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2017
* Pre – Exam Training Dates – 13-11-2017 – 18-11-2017
* Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2017
* Preliminary Examination – 02-12-2017, 03-12-2017 & 09-12-2017,10-12-2017
* Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2017
* Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
* Online Examination – Mains 21.01.2018
* Provisional Allotment April 2018